Get to Know The Wocket(TM), NXT-ID’s Next Generation Biometrically Secure Smart Wallet; Consumer FAQ Released Prior to Launch
SHELTON, CT–(Marketwired – Feb 7, 2014)
NXT-ID, Inc. (OTCQB: NXTD), a biometrics company focused on the growing m-commerce market, today announced the release of new product images and a consumer FAQ for Wocket™ which is set to launch this year. Wocket™ is a smart wallet much like the smart phone and smart watch. NXT-ID is introducing its innovative, patent-pending Wocket™ as the next natural step in the evolution of smart devices.
Answering consumer question number one, “Why buy a Wocket™? “, the FAQ tells us “Wocket™ replaces all the cards in your wallet. Wocket™ keeps all your information private while reducing the number of cards you have to carry with you. Wocket™ is smartest wallet you will ever own.”
Credit, debit, ATM, loyalty, gift, ID, membership, insurance, ticket, emergency, medical, business, contacts, coupon, and virtually any card can be protected on Wocket™. Up to 10,000 cards, records, coupons, etc. and up to 100 voice commands can also be stored on Wocket™ and more can be supported with optional additional memory.
In terms of personal security, Wocket™ can assure consumers that private information cannot be accessed or stolen. A combination of voice biometrics, personal PIN or pattern provides multi-factor security for your Wocket™. Wocket™ protects whatever information is stored in it so that it cannot be released to any other individual or device without the user’s permission.
Addressing competition in the digital wallet market, NXT-ID notes in the FAQ; “Rather than replace a wallet as many ‘digital wallet’ technologies attempt to do, we chose to improve the wallet. Unlike other digital wallet solutions that depend on connectivity to choose a payment account, Wocket™ does not depend upon the cloud to select or make a payment.”
Other product feature announcements are pending as the Wocket™ launch rolls out but some of the unique features include:
1. Anti-tamper: Wocket™ contains certain anti-tamper components to protect certain secrets used within dynamic pairing authentication and encryption key generation. For instance, these probe-proof parts destroy themselves if probing is attempted as well as protect against man-in-the-middle and other type interrogations.
2. Custom categories: Private information is stored as “softcards” on the Wocket™. These softcards can be grouped via category names customized by the owner so that they are accessible very quickly via an organization method that best suits the owner of the data.
3. Voice cards: Although organization of softcards via user-customized categories enables users to find data faster, the fastest and simplest interface possible is to simply ask for the card. Our voicematch™ algorithm not only enables the user to ask for the softcard, but it also authenticates the owner of the information as he or she speaks.
4. Light Pipe: Wocket™ utilizes a new innovative light pipe technology to provide outstanding visibility even in the darkest environment.
5. Low-Power: Wocket’s™ low power features include one of the lowest power touch interfaces and voice processing solutions in the world, providing long-lasting battery life.
6. No charge needed: Unlike many other devices that require a recharge, not only does the Wocket™ provide long battery life, but Wocket™ utilizes replaceable CR-2032 batteries commonly found at any retail store.”
Interested consumers can also sign up for product info and news alerts in anticipation of the product launch.
About NXT- ID Inc. – Mobile Security for a Mobile World:
NXT-ID, Inc.’s (OTCQB: NXTD) innovative MobileBio™ solution mitigates consumer risks associated with mobile computing, m-commerce and smart OS-enabled devices. The company is focused on the growing m-commerce market, launching its innovative MobileBio™ suite of biometric solutions that secure consumers’ mobile platforms led by the Wocket™; a next generation smart wallet designed to replace all the cards in your wallet, no smart phone required. The Wocket works anywhere credit cards are accepted and only works with your biometric stamp of approval. http://www.thewocket.com/, http://www.wocketwallet.com/
For more information: finance.yahoo.com/know-wocket-tm-nxt-ids
Disclaimer/ Disclosure: The Investors News Magazine is a third party publisher of news and research as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by Investors News Magazine is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site may be compensated by featured companies for news submissions and content marketing. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers.