Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc. (OTC PINK:RMHB) today announced the executive leadership team has realigned with highly specialized new team members to help drive the Company into becoming the premier hemp-infused food and beverage company nationwide.
In preparation for the Form 10 filing with an uplist into OTCQB stock exchange, Rocky Mountain High Brands has instituted structural changes to solidify the executive chain of management. The following changes will promote sales growth and also unify the Company internally as Rocky Mountain High Brands transforms from a “startup company” to a nationally recognized leader in the hemp-infused food and beverage industry.
- Michael Welch has been named Chief Executive Officer of the Company, and will remain Chief Financial Officer for the interim.
- Charles (Chuck) Smith has been named Chief Operating Officer in addition to his recent appointment to the Board of Directors.
The other members of the Company’s Executive Leadership Team are:
- David Seeberger – Vice President/Legal
- Jerry Grisaffi – Founder, Secretary and Chairman of the Board
In addition, the following individuals have joined the Company in the following roles:
- James Gang will coordinate marketing and sales, establish a structure to support the Company’s distributor network and oversee warehouse operations.
- Brice Wunsch will assist in coordinating sales and distributor relations.
- Christian Vega and Nick Grisaffi will manage Company shipping logistics.
- Kathy Fernandez will act as the office coordinator, distributor support and administrative oversight.
The Company has engaged outside counsel on its Form 10 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc. will deliver a draft of the Form 10 by March 15, 2016. Once the outside counsel has completed their review, the Form 10 will be filed with the SEC. It is anticipated this will happen before the end of March.
An outside Certified Public Accountant firm has been assigned the Company’s day-to-day accounting services.
Waldman Brothers Insurance has been appointed to review the Company’s insurance coverage and to assist the Company in obtaining Directors and Officers Liability coverage.
Jerry Grisaffi, Founder of RMHB, commented, “Rocky Mountain High Brands is experiencing tremendous growth as a hemp-infused food and beverage brand. The Company is quickly transforming from a regional corporate entity to a nationally recognized innovator in the hemp-infused industry. Charles “Chuck” Smith has joined our team as our COO and is realigning the responsibilities of his management team to operate in a more efficient and productive manner. These management changes will streamline the week-to-week operations to ensure Rocky Mountain High Brands can achieve continual Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales growth landmarks.”
About Rocky Mountain High Brands:
Rocky Mountain High Brands is a pioneer in the hemp-infused food and beverage industry. We currently offer five delicious hemp-based beverages that are 100% legal and refreshing!
Interested investors, our stock symbol is RMHB.
For ordering information please visit: www.RockyMountainHighBrands.com
For Rocky Mountain High Distribution Contact:
Investors Hangout is the only authorized Investors blog page for Rocky Mountain High Brands.